So we have been going strong for a week with Dakhari’s Protocol. The only elements missing are the ever important probiotics but we have been doing well. I have been doing probiotics via smoothies using greek yogurt but we don’t have keifer, raw sauerkraut, kombucha or coconut keifer at this time will be getting some things together so we can make our own but we don’t have any left.
So for the past week we have been doing the following:
- MRM Attention Gels – up to twice a day during school week up to three times during weekends
- Min Chex – up to twice a day during school week up to three times a day during weekends 30 minutes before each meal
- NADH – on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 30 minutes prior to eating
- Divine Child Drink -1 Tablespoon every day (baby gets 1/4 tsp.)
- Activated Charcoal – 1 capsule 1-2 times per day
- Methyl B-12 – 1 tablet per day
- Vitamin D3 – 3,000 i.u. per day
- Chelated Molybdenum – 1 tablet per day
- Niacinamide – 1 tablet per day
- Serrapeptase – 2 capsules per day during the weekends only (Friday – Sunday)
- Acetyl L Carnitine – 1 capsule per day
- Castor Oil Wrap – we did one today and will do another tomorrow since they are out of school
- Zeolite- 1 tablespoon each night
- Epsom Salt bath – Marcus had one on Wednesday with 2 cups of Epsom Salt and both kids had one today with 1 cup of Epsom Salt after their Castor Oil Wrap
- Clay Bath – I gave Clay Baths last Saturday they will receive one tomorrow
- Melatonion – 1 1mg tablet 30 minutes prior to bedtime
- For Marcus only – Vimpat 12 mL 2x per day
So some of the gains we have seen this week:
- Decreased emotional outbursts
- Increased understanding of what is being told to her
- It seems as if her memory has gotten better
This week I will begin to track her academic and social progress. Going to try and get her involved in some youth activities at church and try to find out more on the girls in her class. Will be adjusting the working binder tomorrow (now that I have ink in my printer) with checklists so I can graph out how she’s progressing.
- He is responding appropriately to questions asked of him
- He seems to have a greater understanding if what is going on
Although, getting him to sit through a meal is still a challenge he will still sit. On Saturday dad asked him where my computer mouse was, Marcus, Jr said, “Right there” and reached behind some paper and handed it to me. I then told him thank you and he said you’re welcome. In church today they had an assignment where they had to write who or what they where thankful for and here is Marcus, Jr’s reply, the teacher said he did it himself! It has been two weeks and 4 days since his last seizure, I think this is the longest time, he has a neurology appointment this week so we have to get some test results and see what our next course of action is. He has been a bit more edgy at times it seems only when he is trying to communicate something otherwise he has been very happy as usual.
This week we will be tracking his attention, focus, hyper activity, academic progress, and social skills.
This has been a tantrum week this week as everything no causes him to fall on the floor and cry. We have been reading with him this week and he follows along with his finger and tries to repeat the words you say as you read. He has been trying to have conversation (at least in his mind) and we are still working on not eating pens, markers or drawing on walls. We started potty training (kind of) on Friday, he was happy to be in underware but continued to squat. Because I haven’t potty trained anyone in a while I will need to read up on it 🙂
Coming up in the next month or so we will be trying some new supplements that I have discovered at a Wellness Retreat held by the church we attend. There will be a blog on all of the great resources from that retreat tomorrow.
Love and Blessings