FRIDAY FUN ~ FULLER STYLE
Everyone knows that at the end of a school year I get “get outta school itis” worse than the kids and teachers. I don’t think the traditional educational systems knows (or cares) about the amount of pressure that it put on PARENTS. Last minute trips, last minute projects, last minute assemblies, schools are a bundle of last minute everything. Anyways I digress. So today we took a “vacation” day and hung out together and went to the chiropractor :
We went to the book store and we had good fast food….well we had food. We danced, we sang and we didn’t do any work at all, today was a total free day.
FRIDAY FUN ~ UPDATES
Marcus Jr. has been growing mentally by leaps and bounds. This is what he did today:
- When he wanted lunch he grabbed a plate and fork and came over and asked me for lasagna
- When we got out of the car at the book store he got out closed his door and came over to me no running or jumping
- Although, he did running and jumping in the bookstore he came when I called and choose his own book
- He’s been very verbal about his wants, the whining and crying from not being able to communicate is lessening
Jai Lynn has been doing great also, here is what she did today:
- Took her clothes to the basement only had to ask once
- Cleaned up the floor in her room
- Sang and danced with me today
- Language is becoming clearer
- Tantrums lessening
All in all the kids are doing great. So proud of all of them. So that is our Friday update hope you enjoyed, we are still doing the same supplements:
We don’t take all supplements everyday, honestly the only two we take consistently are the Divine Child drink and Juice Plus. I watch what they eat and make sure I keep their brains working.
Know in the journey you are not alone, we have come a long way and still have a lot of ground to cover but I am beginning to see and their teachers are beginning to see a real change in the two older kids and everyone is commenting on how “aware and smart” Mason is.
Keep up with us as we chronicle our summer time fun and learning expedition.
Until Next Time
Wishing you Peace, Love and Healing