So we are coming to a close of week three of the “Making my kids better challenge” and this week has been the best of them all. Here are the supplements that we are doing for our children this past week:
- Serrapeptase 2 40,000 i.u.’s on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Castor Oil Wrap Friday, Saturday Sunday
- Clay Bath Sunday
- Acetyl L Carnitine 1 per day 7 days
- MRM Attention Gels up to 3 per day 7 days
- Min Chex up to 3 per day 7 days
- Niacinamide 1 per day 7 days
- Chelated Molybedum 1 per day 7 days
- Melatonin 1 mg tab per night 7 nights
- Zeolite 1 tbsp per night 7 nights
- Divine Child Drink 1 tblspn per day 7 days
- NADH 1 tab 3x per week
So the gains/changes we have seen are as follows:
- More language that is appropriate
- Teachers and aides reporting more focus in doing his work
- Last time he had Seizure was Sunday, February 3, 2013 very brief quick recovery
- Increased patience and ability to wait
- Less frustration
- In church on Sunday (yes he went after he had a seizure) he gave out high fives
- He’s been helping me more in the kitchen
- Been easier to re-direct
- Been more affectionate
- Asked dad, “Where is the remote” and it wasn’t a part of a “script” (no echolia)
- He can now say how old he is
- Less crying spells greater ability to breathe through unfavorable news
- Greater ability to recall school day
- Greater ability to follow directions without getting confused
Now, Jai Lynn and Marcus, Jr are two COMPLETELY different ends of the spectrum. His changes are often more drastic and easily seen hers are much more subtle. So as I think of things about either child I will be adding it here. But both kids are doing very well. I’m thinking that when we start doing everything on the protocol our gains will be even larger.
I will be doing more video for our YouTube channel(please email me for link and password) this weekend. Would like to do video updates of both kids. The only kid going through growing pains is Mason, as he is almost two years old so ironically he is the most challenging child at this point. As both older kids are assisting with him and making sure he is taken care of and out of “trouble’.
This has been a great week. We are moving upward and onward.
Love and Blessings
Side note: Because I have two kids that I have to do castor oil wraps for I warm the flannel up in the oven on 250 for about 15 minutes, let it cool and then apply, the heat lasts for about 30 minutes. It allows me to wrap two kids at once with an even heat. My clay I have a dedicated blender to blend it in so it’s smooth.